Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lagoon

On July 23rd I did something that I haven't done for about 15 years. I went to Lagoon. We stopped going when Kristine was old enough to go with friends. I went with Randy and Sasha and it was a blast. We had decided to be there at 11:00 and then we figured that she would only be able to handle two or three hours so that would be just fine. She went on every kiddie ride. Randy and I would ride with her on the kiddie rides that adults could go on. Randy also went with her on the Tidal Wave, Tilt a Whirl, and we all rode on the ferris wheel, train, etc. She was still having so much fun we decided to stay and eat the meal Novell furnished at 5:00. After that Randy took Sasha to Lagoona Beach. She had so much fun on the slides and doing everything she possibly could until someone threw up in the water and they had to close it down. At least Randy and Sasha had been in there for about an hour. After I helped her get dressed she was ready to go on more rides. I couldn't believe it. She just went from one ride to another. I finally decided I'd better go home at 8:00. She kept going until 10:00 then fell asleep in the stroller on the way to the car. What a little sport she was. It was a day I won't forget.

1 comment:

Eric and Heather said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Sasha is so cute! I'm glad that you were able to go with them.